The Administrative Sales Assistant plays a crucial role in supporting our field sales organization and promoting successful sales overall. As an Administrative Sales Assistant, you will be assigned multiple sales regions to support sales directors and representatives with their day to day responsibilities, performing tasks such generating reports, coordinating meetings and travel, scheduling conference calls, and managing calendars. Additional duties will include conducting market research to benefit sales practices, answer questions from sales representatives when needed, managing data and company policies, and other key projects as assigned.
To successfully provide support to our associates, you will train to develop a working knowledge of our entire product line, overall sales practices, and target industries. If you are detail oriented, organized, and dedicated to superior service, this is the position for you!
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree not required but preferred
- 1-3 years administrative experience preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.