Do you want to join a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service in the industry? ICC NTA has an opportunity for you!
• Support the building and construction industry performing quality system audits at manufacturing facilities.
• Review manufacturers quality manuals and ensure initial and ongoing compliance.
• Performing product sampling/witnessing at manufacturers facilities
• Schedule facility audits and product sampling throughout the year to ensure efficient operation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent communication abilities. Always interact with friendly and positive attitude towards all.
• Must have technological skills to perform work on tablets or computer and create complete audit reports.
• Great organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Good time management skills.
• Good multi-tasker and strategic thinker.
• Have an outgoing personality.
ICC NTA offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life and Long Term Disability, voluntary life, Short Term Disability, paid time off, and a 401k plan with generous company match.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Be able to travel on regular basis, domestic and international if needed.
• Knowledge of building products and quality system management is preferred.
• Experience in quality systems is preferred.
• Regularly use computer, tablet or webcams.
• Willing to complete additional training and certifications as required.
• Represent the company professionally with appearance and attitude.
Valid Driver's License is required.