StataCorp is seeking a motivated individual to join our Accounts Communication team. In this role, you are responsible for developing relationships with existing and potential customers by providing quality customer service and determining solutions that best fit customer needs.
- Respond to customer inquiries about products and services by phone, email, and chat
- Ensure effective communication and facilitation of Stata products and services
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and potential customers
- Effectively build relationships with customers and enhance the customer experience
- Create and maintain customer accounts
- Identify opportunities to proactively meet customer needs for Stata products
- Identify improvements to better support customers and build customer relationships
- Suggest new practices to better meet customer needs
- Effectively interact and communicate with Accounts Communication and Accounts Management teams
- No cold calling
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and account management skills
- The ability to pay close attention to details
- Good judgment and strong decision-making skills
- The ability to work Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
StataCorp offers competitive pay with full benefits in a fun, family-friendly work environment.
StataCorp LLC is an Affirmative Action Employer — Male/Female/Veteran/Disab