As an Entry Level Inside Sales Representative you will work primarily with KeyTrak, a subsidiary company which offers key tracking and key security solutions across a broad range of industries, to promote product knowledge and provide enhancement. Some of our existing industries include government, automotive, hospitals, commercial and multifamily housing properties, schools and military bases.
Responsibilities in this position include building rapport with existing clients, conducting research on prospective leads, establishing accounts and promoting new equipment and product upgrades. You will have the opportunity to introduce new solutions to our customers and provide a better overall experience in their industry.
At Reynolds and Reynolds, we strive to provide excellence in all facets of innovation and production; in this position you will be the driving force behind our extensive product line. We are seeking a strong, positive personality and a desire to thrive in an industry that is ever-growing. If you are sales motivated and seeking a career with a long-standing commercial leader, apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Strong phone skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.