As a Network Analyst, you will be responsible for the maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of the Reynolds Integrated Telephone System (RITS). Our telephony system is used in automotive dealerships around the country and this role will allow you to experience and develop dynamic troubleshooting, problem solving and customer service skills. Your duties would include evaluating and troubleshooting computer systems, voice and data networks, proprietary software, and peripheral hardware. You could also have the opportunity to advance into testing PC/Server hardware and networking appliances, creating/modifying technical documentation, evaluating new devices for use with RITS, or developing hardware testing and production processes.
- PC troubleshooting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer networking and phone systems experience, a plus
- Customer service or field service experience, a plus
- Technical documentation skills, a plus
- CCNA or A+ certifications, a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.