$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
You will work closely with our administrative and maintenance department in a hands-on role assisting with various job duties as needed. Some of the duties include the sorting and distribution of mail, inventory control, ordering supplies, stocking coffee bars and custodial closets, building inspection assistance (for cleanliness and repair), maintaining the job tickets on a daily basis, running errands, making copies, making keys with the key machine, assisting maintenance and administrative personnel, and assisting with coordinating of company functions.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to push a mail cart weighing as much as 100 pounds for extended distances up to 6 times per day
- Ability to multitask and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and work well in a team environment
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.