$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
Equipment Control is a group within our climate controlled warehouse that handles the supply of whole units such as printers, monitors, and PCs. This equipment is used as backup for our customers who experience any sort of equipment failure at their dealerships. Some of your duties could include but are not limited to: shipping out all requests for replacement equipment to customers, updating and tracking all product records for equipment shipped out and due back, maintaining the current stock onsite, and forklift operation.
- Detail oriented
- Basic PC skills
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be at least 18 yrs of age to operate forklift
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.