Part-Time KEY Product Support (KPS) Representatives work with existing customers to activate software licenses and features on their systems. In addition, they will be answering support calls from customers and routing them to the appropriate support groups.
Associates in this position develop valuable problem resolution, and customer service skills while supporting a diverse customer base ranging from automotive dealers to government agencies. Associates must be self-motivated, quick to learn with good troubleshooting and communication skills, and able to work well under pressure.
- PC skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Technical documentation skills are a plus
On-the-job training is provided and lasts approximately 6 weeks. Training includes: instructor-led lecture, reference documentation, searchable knowledge base, hands-on training with labs, and shadowing current support representatives.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.