The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
As a Receptionist, you are responsible for greeting all visitors, applicants and vendors entering the building and assisting them as necessary. You will be the first point of contact for our company phone line where you will screen and send calls to appropriate associates or departments. We are looking to hire someone who is outgoing and friendly, as well as professional and well-spoken.
- Ability to work independently
- Customer service experience, preferred
- Detail-oriented and organized
- High level of dependability
- Able to work Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world and employs more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.