Spherion currently seeking an enthusiastic Human Resources Professional, who can multi-task and apply knowledge in a fast-paced work environment including high stress situations. This role will perform complex, professional level work in recruitment, benefits administration, and employee relations.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors in Business Administration focused in Human Resources Management/Development or a similar field required.Experience: At least 5 years experience in a Human Resources position. Experience working with HRIS systems including time/attendance tracking is a plus.
Certification/Licensure: SHRM-CP or PHR certification a plus
High Organization Skills: You must have the ability to plan, prioritize, and execute goals as deadlines approach.
Communications Skills: You must have the ability to prepare clear, concise, and complete correspondences, and communicate effectively across all areas.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including federal and state employment and benefits laws
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times, including during highly charged or confrontational encounters
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices
- Ability to collect and analyze data, and produce accurate, logical, and complete reports
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high energy, fast paced environment and adapt to constantly changing priorities and situations
- Valid Texas Class C Driver’s License: You must maintain a good driving record measured by the company's criteria.