StataCorp is seeking a motivated individual to join its marketing team. In this role, you are responsible for coordination and promotion of a set of assigned products by suggesting and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives to promote the visibility of products
- Communicating StataCorp's marketing initiatives with key partners
- Developing, improving, and maintaining sales and marketing resources for sales teams
- Suggesting tactics to accomplish marketing goals
- Developing, improving, and maintaining sales and marketing resources for products you are assigned
- Reviewing websites of your key area and providing feedback to improve the display of products and information
- Creating product awareness through digital marketing
Writing and developing marketing copy for web, print, email, and social media
- Coordinating the addition of new products to catalog
Working with external vendors to promote products and ensure information is accurately maintained
- Cultivating relationships with key partners
Working with social media team to promote products for your key area
- Maintaining accurate internal records of products and availability
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to quickly understand, learn, and apply ideas
- The ability to pay close attention to details
HTML, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- The ability to work Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
**Please provide a cover letter in order to be considered for this position.**
StataCorp offers competitive pay with full benefits in a fun, family-friendly work environment.
StataCorp is an Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Vet/Disab