This role is a part-time position (20 hours/week) from August through December 2019.
Position Summary: The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for increasing awareness and participation in Girl Scouting through a variety of in-person meetings, presentations, and networking opportunities with community organizations, corporations, schools, educators, faith-based institutions, and other community constituents. She/he is responsible for securing girl and adult volunteer participation and community partnerships through community cultivation, lead generation, and follow-up.
• Implement recruitment events to generate interest with prospective parents, volunteers, and girl members
• Seek and cultivate opportunities with community organizations, community leaders, businesses, schools and educators, and faith-based institutions to increase awareness of and participation in Girl Scouting
• Coordinate lead generation efforts; i.e. School Open Houses, Fall Festivals, Community Events, etc.
• Enhance the Council’s reputation by providing a positive customer experience for all those contacted, either in-person, by email, or by phone
• Recruit to fulfill needs outlined in opportunity catalog
• Network at school and community events
• Assist with the distribution of community advertisement through various marketing avenues
• Perform other duties as assigned