Riverstone Companies, LLC
SVN | Riverstone Commercial Real Estate is seeking experienced commercial real estate Advisors to grow our team in our Bryan/College Station office.
- Active Texas Real Estate license
- 2+ year(s) of commercial real estate sales, leasing or tenant representation experience, or general sales experience. Must have a proven track record.
- The motivation, discipline and focus to exceed your current earnings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work as a team
- Honesty and Trustworthiness is PARAMOUNT to be a member of the Riverstone Team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and clients.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options and situations.
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) and as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Successful candidate must maintain confidentiality in all matters
Essential Job Functions:
- Cultivate data base of prospective clients via phone solicitation, building canvassing and email solicitation. Ability to cold call is essential to the success in the Advisor position
- Conducting space surveys to determine fit for client requirements
- Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates as well as the creation of presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
- Analyze data and prepare real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data and market comparisons.
- Gather and coordinate materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases and sales agreements.
- Prepare offers, term sheets and amendments.
- Draft correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gather, prepare and distribute marketing materials.
- Engage in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company databases. Other duties may be assigned
Please email all Resumes to email@example.com