Stylecraft Builders, Inc.
We’re looking for an ambitious professional with a proven track record in the home sales market to join our team. This regional management position oversees various locations within the Bryan/ College Station, Brenham, Navasota, Huntsville, Montgomery and Conroe area, off-icing out of the Home office in College Station. Your job would be to visit each sales location assigned within your region on a regular basis, and manage the overall sales goals, accomplishments, training's and strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Leadership team to align efforts of training and Sales structure
- Conduct Recruiting, Hiring, Training, Retention, and Management decisions for Sales Executives and Assistants in assigned locations
- Leveraging Technology Tools and Systems
- Assist starts process and Inventory home evaluation
- Assist marketing roll out(s) – actively provide feedback for process improvement. Ensure signage, website, & sales center are ready as outlined in established performance metrics
- Work with Pre-Construction and select team members regarding community pricing & ensure pricing strategy aligns with division metrics and performance requirements
- Responsible for maintaining, promoting, and exhibiting company culture
- Act as a liaison with the home buyers with concern for their ongoing satisfaction.
- Develop and implement continual competitive data by gathering and analyzing research.
- Team with peer managers to resolve issues and drive business superior performance.
- Attend regularly scheduled and agenda led management meetings with sales, marketing, online sales and designer. Proactive based on current and upcoming priorities.
- Implement Upfront and ongoing for team members to perform at their highest levels.
- Continue to build upon team culture to be a group of forward thinking, empowered individuals who work toward a common goal and communicate effectively.
- Prepare new starts weekly ensuring proper inventory count and appropriate product mix.
- Partner with Human Resources to actively review resumes, interview and make “top grade” staffing decisions.
- Create, implement and enforce processes and procedures that drive predictable and consistent results.
- Ensure understanding and the proper use of the Homeowner Guide in dealings between team members and customers.
- Ensure models homes are appropriately staffed and consistently staged to be show ready.
- Review sales leads, monitor follow up, and ensure action taken to convert.
- Ability to step in and Assist Sales Executives when customer and/or homeowner concerns are escalated.
- Ensure contract accuracy and timely submission.
- Keep an active pulse on your local market trends and needs (be a student of the market). Making VP of Sales aware of suggested changes and re positioning when necessary upon gaining approval.
- Monitor sales, closings, and other key metrics/ratios. Key in and address under performing areas and use data to set goals and expectations.
- Proactively launch new communities per defined process for success.
- Actively search for missed opportunities and how to better compete in markets.
- Continually look to improve as a leader to best serve team.
- Meet one-on-one no less than twice monthly with sales executives to proactively engage appearance of model home and community, coach on CRM leads, and connect in a personal way.
- Attend regularly scheduled and agenda led weekly sales team meeting’s focused on high support and high challenge as motivation, commitments and celebration are prioritized. Proactive based on current and upcoming priorities.
- Other duties as necessary; be flexible.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred; however, applicants with a high school diploma will be considered for this position.
- A minimum of two (2) years proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (KPI’s and ROI)
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with problem-solving attitude
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Has the desire to serve both external and internal clients by focusing effort on meeting the customers’ needs and seeking to build trust.