The Chamber Health & Wellness Committee is excited to announce the launch of a newly restructured Wellness Challenge sponsored by Baylor Scott & White Health! This program aims to highlight our Chamber members from all aspects of health and wellness, including gyms, training facilities, and group fitness classes, as well as spa treatments, massages, acupuncture, and more.
Participants can take advantage of the offers on our challenge punch card. To redeem each offer, participants will print a punch card and present it at each business.
We are also encouraging participation in the following free community events.
• 7/9 – Stop the Bleed Training; 12-1 p.m. at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station in the Bryan Auditorium on the 5th Floor. To RSVP, click here or email Ashley.Kopech@bswhealth.org.
• 7/9 – Nutrition & Immune Support Workshop at Row House College Station; 5:30 p.m. Call Michelle at 979-599-9319 for a special Chamber discount!
• 7/10 – Second Saturdays Run Club at Lake Walk; 8 a.m. https://www.lakewalktx.com/events
• 7/10 – Community Yoga at Lake Walk; 8-9 a.m. https://www.lakewalktx.com/events
• 7/16 – Injury Prevention & Recovery Workshop at Row House College Station; 5:30 p.m. Call Michelle at 979-599-9319 for a special Chamber discount!
• 7/17 – Community Yoga at Lake Walk; 8-9 a.m. https://www.lakewalktx.com/events
• 7/24 – Community Yoga at Lake Walk ; 8-9 a.m. https://www.lakewalktx.com/events
Another way to participate in the challenge is to keep track of your daily exercise. You can receive one point per day for exercising for 30 minutes. You can receive a maximum of 25 points for this category.
Lastly, you can check-in or write a review on Facebook for any wellness-related Chamber member business. Be sure to make your post public so we can see it.
At the end of the challenge, participants will fill out a Google Form to document the points earned. There will be a section to upload your completed punch card as well. We will have prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners!